Promo Only Canada music and music video is provided exclusively for promotional purposes and is restricted to use by professional DJ's, radio stations, entertainment venues and specific music industry related professionals only.
Agreement by Subscriber to the following shall create a binding agreement subject to acceptance by POC Music ULC.:
The following is an agreement between POC Music ULC., an Alberta corporation carrying on business as “Promo Only Canada ”, a registered trademark of “Promo Only Inc.”, and the undersigned, representing themselves or the club/business by which they are employed in a professional capacity, hereinafter referred to as the “Subscriber.” By e-signing the within agreement the Subscriber acknowledges that:
- Subscriber is an adult over the age of 18 years old and can fully and legally execute this agreement.
- Subscriber is a disc jockey and/or commercial end user, using Promo Only Canada digital programs in this professional capacity, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein. Promo Only Canada digital programs are solely intended for promotional use and are subject to recall.
- Any use of these products beyond this intent is unlawful. Any unauthorized sale, resale, distribution, public display, duplication violation of any applicable laws, including federal copyright laws, or any other misuse intentional or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. Subscribers violating any of these terms and conditions will be subject to any legal action resulting from such misuse, including, but not limited to, federal prosecution.
- Promo Only Canada may use all means necessary to obtain payment including but not limited to collection agencies, financial institutions and credit card companies. Your e-signature authorizes Promo Only Canada to bill an outstanding invoice, or non-sufficient-funds cheque received, to your credit card number on file. In the case of a sales draft request by a credit card company, your e-signature on this form will indicate your permission to bill your credit card number on file.
- No credit or refunds shall be issued to those who have downloaded leased content.
- Promo Only Canada reserves the right to refuse a subscription to anyone, for any reason, and to cancel any subscription at anytime, without refund, for violation of this agreement.
- Subscriber assumes responsibility for any and all legal fees arising from enforcement of any terms of this Agreement.
Promo Only Canada has entered into a music supply licensing agreement with CONNECT MUSIC LICENSING SERVICE INC. (“CONNECT”), formerly "AVLA". The undersigned hereby acknowledges that as a Subscriber they are subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement between Promo Only Canada and CONNECT including, but not limited to the following:
- Sound recordings embodied on programs leased from Promo Only Canada are not to be duplicated, sold or otherwise distributed, pledged, mortgaged or in any other way encumbered. Any such action will terminate the lease and all programs and any duplications must be immediately returned to Promo Only Canada or to CONNECT at subscriber’s expense.
- The copyright in the sound recordings and music videos embodied on programs leased from Promo Only Canada are the property of CONNECT member record companies.
- The term of any lease agreement for programs with Promo Only Canada is subject to and terminates upon termination of either the Promo Only Canada/commercial subscriber lease agreement, or the CONNECT/Promo Only Canada licensing agreement and all Promo Only Canada’s programs must be returned to Promo Only Canada or to CONNECT upon written notice of termination.
- Programs which embody Copies of Music Videos are to be exhibited so that the sound and image of each Music Video shall be retained as one; such that the soundtrack is not performed without the image component and the image is not exhibited without the soundtrack component thereof.
Submission of this form confirms that you have read, understand, and accept these terms. POC Music ULC; Promo Only, Inc.; and CONNECT MUSIC LICENSING SERVICE INC. are not responsible for errors resulting from your failure to read the above.